I got complimented on this look today. That's two days in a row and three times this week. So to say people are noticing?
As to how this is affecting interactions, I have no observations yet but I feel more confident which will absolutely have an effect.
- Old Navy v-neck sweater
- Denizen dark jeans
- Perry Ellis belt (reversible, black side out)
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Lash Out shoes
- Unbranded UB901 selvedge raw denim jacket
- Apple Watch 1 with black sport band
Jacket came yesterday. It's amazing. The arms, shoulder, and length are perfect. It's a little tight to button because of my belly but, as I discovered today, I'm down another half shirt size (ish) - medium straight cut from large fitted.
You can also see my necklace in the photo. That is a wampum bear given to me at a Lakota Sundance. I was the support for a friend who was dancing - I brought him water in the evenings, kept him sane. I've been wearing the necklace everyday since I was 14. 20 years.
- iPad Pro (9.7in) with keyboard case
- Apple Pencil
- Saddleback Leather four card wallet
- Baron Fig Squire pen
- Weird little pull tab from a Prospector's Cold Press
Mostly the same as before with a few changes. Need more stickers.
Photobomb by Minuet